Friday 9 September 2016

Welcome to TheDisneyFanBlog

Welcome to TheDisneyFanBlog

I am a 16-years-old boy who lives in Denmark. I am a huge fan of Disney and love to spend time with anything Disney, like watching TV shows and movies, playing games and collecting merchandise.

I have in long time wanted to create my own blog to share all the amazing things Disney are doing. But I won't be posting everything, as for me, this blog is created to be something special and unique. I want to create content that are exclusive and original, not what you would find on every other site.

Disney in Denmark:

Of course Disney are doing a lot of things in Denmark, too. Disney has got a lot of inspiration from us after all.

Although this blog is made to tell about things everyone could use, I will also be posting about what Disney are doing in Denmark. Mostly because it's very hard to find information for Danish Disney stuff as we are a very small country.

Questions and comments:

If you have questions for me, you can write to my email and I'll answer you: thedisneyfanblog@gmail.com.
I allow questions in English and Danish (if you wish). Spam or frivolous (if you have a question that you don't know but feel it's ridicolous it's welcome) emails aren't allowed to be sent to me. I won't be collecting your email and pass along to other people. I will only use your email to give you a repsonse. If you don't like to write to me using your email, you can also write in the comments on the articles.

Hope you all will enjoy my blog and follow.

Regards,

TheDisneyFanBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment