Monday 21 November 2016

How To Pre-Register You for Club Penguin Island

Now when Project Super Secret is revealed you now can pre-register you. See how to do it in this entry.


On Saturday I wrote about Club Penguin Island and how to pre-register you here but today I found out that there are more things to do.

On the Club Penguin Blog Megg posted about Club Penguin Island when Club Penguin released the sneak peek of the game. She wrote that there would be some in USA and Canada who would receive an mail to be beta in the game.

Today Club Penguin Memories wrote about the game too and how you can be a beta, maybe can be.

Once you have pre-registered you, you need to login with your new Disney ID or if you already have one just login. See the pictures below how to do it.

You need at first to click on "PRE-REGISTER NOW" at the top of the site. Then you need  to "Sign in".


After then, you're now logged in and your penguin name is safed for your penguin. About the beta I don't know much about it. I can't say about that is it only for USA or Canada.

My new penguin name is TheIncrediblePenguin instead of my old. I couldn't find out how to get the name but maybe I just clicked on the wrong thing when I did it :p


Source: ClubPenguinMemories.com
Pictures: TheDisneyFanBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment