Monday 27 March 2017

Counting Down for Easter 2017


Do you want to celebrate your Easter with Disney and Pixar this year? If yes, I've the perfect celebration of the Easter of 2017.


There are not many days until the Easter is here. This year, 2017, Easter is on Sunday 16th April.

So, I was thinking about a counting down for the Easter this year to make something special on this blog.

Here are my thoughts about the counting down:

- From Monday 10th March to Sunday 16th March there will be an entry every day.
- The entry will be posted every day 12:00 PM British time
- The entry will be about a movie or a short film from Disney or Pixar

Now you have following information but what do I mean with "be about a movie or a short film"? As you might notice when you watch a Disney or a Pixar movie (, short film, TV series or something else) there are always some hidden things. The hidden things are called Easter Eggs or Hidden Mickeys. If you don't know them you can read about them here.

I've found 5 movies and short films (not 5 of each) I'll show here on the blog with Easter Eggs and Hidden Mickeys. And what are more perfect than an Easter Egg for Easter?

I don't show anything but I'll list here which movie or short film that will be on which day. Some of them are new and some are older. You can read the entries if you want.
The entry will not only be about Easter Eggs and Hidden Mickeys but also any mistakes I've noticed.

Here's the list:

Monday - Pixar's Tin Toy
Tuesday - Pixar's Your Friend the Rat
Wednesday - Disney's Get A Horse
Thursday - Pixar's The Good Dinosaur
Friday - Disney's Zootopia
Saturday - Disney's LEGO Frozen: Northern Lights
Sunday - Pixar's Boundin'

The list of the movie or short film is listed when they've been released. I've chosen Boundin' for Easter Sunday because you can compare the short film with Easter so I thought it was more funnier.
I know that Boundin' is one of the oldest of these chosen so I don't share many new things about the short film, so therefore, I will post another entry Easter Sunday.
The entry will be about the funniest moments for me from The Good Dinosaur which can or can not be compared with Easter.

I hope you'll enjoy this.

Please tell in the comments what you think about this.

And don't forget to check out this blog from Monday 10th April 12:00 PM

The entry about The Good Dinosaur with the funniest moments will be posted on Sunday 16th April 1:00 PM


Picture: LINE Disney Tsum Tsum

No comments:

Post a Comment