Sunday 16 April 2017

Funny Moments from The Good Dinosaur


I want to share my favourite moments from The Good Dinosaur (2015) because I haven't seen something funnier than that in a Pixar movie. Hope you'll like it.

As promised for the Easter countdown I will share my favourite moments from The Good Dinosaur.

So here they are:




When the egg is hatched with Arlo inside, he look scared. Look at him. He's so cute. And what funny is, that this was the biggest egg of three, but the dinosaur inside was the smallest of them all.




When Buck is hatched he find a stick and hit both the egg with Arlo inside and Arlo's back later is very funny. The pictures above aren't funny but the experience in the movie is funny. I could watch the scene the whole time.




Later in the movie when Arlo miss his family, and Spot thinks of his family too, Spot goes over to Arlo. He lies his head on Arlo's foot and claps him three times. It's very funny. I can't describe it.


Which moment from The Good Dinosaur is your favourite moment? Tell in the comments.

And happy Easter!


Source: TheDisneyFanBlog
Pictures: Pixar Animation Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment