Monday 23 March 2020

Disney DVDs and Blu-rays in Denmark


It is probably not something new that Disney releases many of their titles on DVD and Blu-ray in different countries around the world, and specially not Denmark. Many people like streaming services while others like having the titles physically, especially collectors or fans.

While it might not interest the whole world, it can be helpful, interesting and exciting for the citizen in Denmark (including myself) or if you just visit the country and grab a DVD or Blu-ray so you have some kind of Danish merchandise or something. Not to mention that almost every single release actually also consists of the original language so they're not completely useless if you're not living in Denmark.

In the summer of 2018 I began making a list of every Disney DVD I could find which was released in Denmark sometime - and not only the different titles, but also re-releases. I have previously created a list with re-releases which has been updated since then but I have now expanded it to a wider list which includes all releases. I have probably not found all but I'm on the way for it.

I have done this because I am a big fan of Disney and DVDs and Blu-rays are interesting me very much which you also can read in the Word documents where I have made these.

The list is right now in Danish only but I'm planning on making a translation to English later on. You can view the DVD list here.

With help from a friend, I have also created a list consisting of Blu-rays released in Denmark. This is also available in Danish only. View it here.

With this post being released I have deleted my other post which only included the different re-releases as I didn't thought it was necessary.

If you want to view it in your own language, you can use Google Translate to translate the text. But stay tuned to the site as I will re-release this post when an English translation is ready.


I hope you'll enjoy the lists.


Image: CDON.com

No comments:

Post a Comment