Sunday 30 October 2016

The Last Episode of Gravity Falls isn't the Last One


Friday 28th October Gravity Falls ended in Denmark. But when I saw the last episode the show ended strange. I began research about the show and found a new episode for the end of the show.

No matter where you looks, all of the sites with Gravity Falls episodes says that there are only 40 episodes in total. I looked at WikipediaEpguide.com, and the Gravity Falls Wiki.

I couldn't understand the ending of Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back the Falls. When I clicked on the episode on the Gravity Falls Wiki it said, that there was another episode. The last one of Gravity Falls and number 41 in total of the show. The episode's name is Weirdmageddon 4: Somewhere in the Woods.
The episode can't be find any places on the internet where I looked. When I saw Gravity Falls I could see that there was a new episode that aired Friday too. This episode aired later on the evening.

So no matter where you look, you can only find 40 episodes but in total there are 41.

It's sad that the show is ended now. It had only 2 seasons and it's about 4 years it's premiered on the Disney channels. I loved to see the show every time.

Goodbye Dipper, Mabel and the rest of Gravity Falls.


Sources: Disney XD Denmark,  WikipediaEpguide.com, and Gravity Falls Wiki
Picture: Disney XD Denmark/TheDisneyFanBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment