Wednesday 19 October 2016

Where's My Valentine? App Easter Eggs

"Where's My Valentine?" was a game with few levels from "Where's My Water?" and "Where's My Perry". If you played the game or still have it you can find three Easter Eggs in the game like them in the movies or series.

What is an "Easter Egg"?
If you don't know them, you can read about the Easter Eggs here.

When the game opens and roll down to begin the real game, you can notice three Easter Eggs.


If you're great you can see a plush as Mickey Mouse and a ball as Mike Wazowski (Monsters, Inc., Monsters University). But not only these two easy things can be found. In fact, there's an Easter Eggs from another game by Disney. A game titled Stack Rabbit about a rabbit with a carrot. He can be seen beside Mickey and above Mike Wazowski.

Have you noticed these three Easter Eggs in the game?

Source: Where's My Valentine?
Picture: TheDisneyFanBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment