Saturday 17 April 2021

TheDisneyFanBlog Creates New Website: A Guide for Disney+ in Denmark


I have created a new website for all Danes who want to know more about Disney+ in Denmark. Because the information given on the website only is about the Danish version of Disney+, the entire site is in Danish.

I wanted to create a whole new site to reach the right audience. If you want to know about Disney+ in Denmark although you're not living in the country, you have the opportunity to use Google Translate. I won't be given the opportunity to translate directly on the website, like I do on this, but you can copy and paste the link into the translator.

I have updated the field on the right side of TheDisneyFanBlog where is it written which websites I own, or you can just go through this link to the website: TheDisneyPlusFanBlog.blogspot.com.

The reason of the name is to not to be confused with the real Disney+ website (DisneyPlus.com). I am sorry for the long name, anyway.

I hope you'll enjoy the site, and it will be updated weekly.


Nicklas Rasmussen
TheDisneyFanBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment